What is Our Vision?
God has moved in mighty ways at Grace and we want to obediently respond in our desire to be in step with him. We believe now is the time to take our next steps corporately as a church and individually as believers to continue to be on the move centered around the simple mission of connecting with others for the life-changing pursuit of Christ.
Our message is and will continue to be the Gospel–that God loves us so much that He would send His Son Jesus to die for our sins. We are called by God to carry out our mission until all have embraced the message of the Gospel.
Over the next months and years, we believe God is leading us to the following…
IMMEDIATE AND ON-GOING
- Launching the NEXT campaign-with new construction completed, we need to reduce our debt to free us for the next phase in God’s vision for Grace.
- Personally committing to take our NEXT steps-we need more people to engage with the mission and vision of Grace by taking their next steps in four areas: gathering together, belonging to a group, serving regularly in a ministry, and giving. We have created a spiritual planner to help. Click HERE for a downloadable and printable version.
WITHIN THE NEXT 3-5 YEARS
Build another building with two primary purposes:
- Dedicated Student Ministry space-this would include a large room for worship and big gatherings as well as small room breakout space.
- Secondatry Worship Center space-as our congregation grows we recognize the need for a lighter contemporary worship experience and having this secondary space would allow for that.
WITHIN THE NEXT 5-7 YEARS
- If Grace is already drawing people from as far away as 45 minutes, how many more would be willing to engage God in their faith walk if there was a campus closer by to them? Now is the time to begin laying the groundwork to expand our capacity to reach more people in this region for Christ.