Grace Kids Care exists to provide care for children, ages 6 weeks old thru 5th Grade, while their parents are meeting in a group on campus or volunteering on campus.
Our carefully selected team has a heart for the Lord and a passion to see children pursue a relationship with Christ. While parents attend a small group, children learn biblical principles through age-appropriate lessons, crafts, songs, and games. We strive to engage children in fun, interactive activities that will help them understand how the Bible applies to their lives. Prior registration is required for all meeting times.
Kids Care operates:
- Monday evenings during our Get Hope Ministries 6:00-8:00
- Wednesday mornings during Women’s Adult small groups from 9:15a-11:30
- Wednesday Nights from 6:00 – 8:00: 6 weeks thru 5th Grade (Also referred to as Kids Club)
- Friday mornings (twice a month) during Mom Life from 9:15a-11:30
- Weekend Special Events – times will vary
For More information or to apply, Please Contact our Grace Kid’s Care Coordinator Melissa Noriz at Melissa@grace-bible.net