We are so honored you have decided to visit Grace Kids on a Sunday Morning! We want to greet you and welcome you because we do not take for granted you will be a guest with us. Here is some helpful information to make your visit go well:
Security & Check in
Upon your arrival, proceed to the Grace Kids Ministry Check-In Area. All children ages 6 weeks old thru 5th grade are registered at Guests Services. Here, you will:
- Complete a quick form on your family for the information we need
- Receive a name tag for each of your children. This can be displayed on their T-shirt.
- Receive a parent security tag with a unique number assigned to your child. This tag must be presented in order to pick up your child.
If a parent is needed during service, the unique number is posted on the screen for the parent or we will page you by text based upon the phone number printed on your child’s tag.
Our teachers have a passion for pursuing Christ in their own lives and believe in passing that on to the children they serve. They all receive training, complete and pass background checks, and complete a Ministry Safe Sexual Abuse Prevention Course, all prior to serving.
We are a well child ministry with a goal of providing a safe and healthy place for children. We regularly disinfect toys and furniture. We are unable to accept children who are ill. Please keep your child home if he or she has had the following symptoms in the past 24 hours:
- Colored eye or nose discharge
- Any other signs of illness
In the event your child displays these symptoms or becomes ill, we will notify you and ask for you to remove your child as promptly as possible to avoid exposure to the other children.
- Diaper Bag
- Extra diapers & wipes
- Clearly labeled bottle or sippy cups
- Change of clothes
- Pacifiers, blankets, or other comfort items
- Special Snacks
*Please label all of your child’s items prior to arrival
If you have any additional questions about your first visit, please feel free to contact us: Gracekids@grace-bible.net